Hong Kong Cruise Terminal Private Transfer Benefits
- Upgrade your cruising experience – your cruise holiday deserves a private transfer service that saves you time and eliminates your stress
- Executive level service – receive a personalised meet and greet service from your chauffeur as you begin your excursion in Hong Kong
- Convenient and comfortable – indulge yourself and relax in your private vehicle while others struggle for hours to get on a bus or taxi
- Peace of mind – secure your vehicle now and arrive in Hong Kong knowing that your transfer will be ready when you are
Vehicle Choices And Their Capacity
|Model:||Mercedes-Benz S-Class W220|
|Baggage:||Max. 3 Regular Size|
|Toyota Luxury MPV|
|Model:||Toyota Alphard or similar|
|Baggage:||Max. 3 Large / 4-5 Regular|
|Comfort:||Excellent for up to 5 people|
*Photo for reference only. Actual vehicle may look different from the one shown above.
Hong Kong Cruise Terminal Private Transfer Details
When you arrive at port in Hong Kong, you will be greeted by your chauffer at the arrival waiting area of the terminal. Your chauffeur will hold a sign with your name. If possible, please call your chauffeur immediately after arriving at your cruise terminal. Contact information will be sent to you via email.
For best results, please provide your mobile phone number and have it turned on when arriving in Hong Kong. Your chauffeur may need to contact you in case of immigration and customs clearance delays.
Cruise Ship Departing Hong Kong
For your transfer from the airport or anywhere in Hong Kong to your cruise terminal, you will be transported directly into the cruise terminal passenger drop-off area. This will save you lots of time and walking since public transportation does not enter this area.
If you are coming from the airport, your chauffeur will meet you at our counter in the airport arrival hall. More detail will be given after confirmation of your booking.
If you are coming from a hotel in Hong Kong, your chauffeur will meet you by your hotel’s main entrance at the scheduled pickup time.
Booking Confirmation Process
You will receive an email with your booking details and receipt as soon as you complete the transaction.
We will then begin to process your booking immediately. It will take up to 48 hours for your booking to be confirmed.
When your booking is confirmed, we will notify you via email along with all the important details regarding your transfer.
- One-way private transfer to/from any cruise terminal in Hong Kong
- Fully licensed & insured vehicle
- Experienced English speaking chauffer
- Meet and greet service for pickup at cruise terminal
- Access to dedicated passenger drop-off area at cruise terminal
- All parking and terminal fees
- Baggage handling service
- Live chat and email support before trip
- Gratuities for chauffer optional
- To ensure a flawless pickup at the cruise terminal, you will need to provide a mobile number and have your mobile phone on
- There are several cruise terminals in Hong Kong, please have accurate terminal name or address for your cruise before booking
- If you experience delays at the terminal, please contact your chauffeur (contact details will be given upon confirmation)
- Cruise terminal transfers need up to 48 hours to confirm, please book your service ahead of time
- Please check the vehicle capacity before booking, operator may refuse service if baggage is over limit
- Before booking, please check this service’s Cancellation Policy
No changes or cancellation can be made after you guarantee your cross-border booking.
No refund will be giving after you guarantee your booking or if you do not show up for your service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Popular terminal for bigger ships. Located in Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon.
2) China Merchants Wharf
Located in the heart of Hong Kong Island. Close to shops and hotels in Central.
3) Kai Tak Cruise Terminal
Amazing new cruise terminal in Hong Kong. Transformed from the old Kai Tak Airport. Great facilities allowing large cruise ships to come to Hong Kong.
4) Container Terminals
Alternative terminals for non-regular cruise routes. Located in New Territories.
Your chauffeur will call your contact number if there are difficulties in meeting you. Hence, please have your mobile phone turned on after disembarking.
All gate charges and fees are included in your transfer cost.