How Does Hong Kong Airport Shuttle Benefit You
- Relax after your flight – arrive at your hotel quicker and with more comfort on premium shuttles (fully leather-wrapped seats with air-conditioning)
- Totally hassle-free – enjoy door-to-door transfer to/from your hotel greeted by a dedicated customer service team at the airport arrival hall
- Peace of mind – travel to Hong Kong knowing that your airport transfer will be fully licensed and insured
- Satisfaction guarantee – receive a full refund within 7 days if this service fails to meet your total satisfaction. No questions asked!
Details About Hong Kong Airport Shuttle
When arriving at Hong Kong International Airport, all you have to do is check-in at the conveniently located customer service counter with your voucher. You will then be guided to your shuttle bus by the friendly staff.
Going to Hong Kong International Airport
For your return trip back to the airport for departure, your driver will meet you at the front entrance of your hotel at the scheduled pick-up time.
A confirmation voucher will be sent to you via email immediately after a successful transaction. Please follow the instructions on your voucher carefully as it contains check-in location and customer service information for your booking.
Included with your online booking:
- One-way or round-trip shared airport transfer to/from your hotel
- Guaranteed reservation on premium shuttle with full leather seating
- Live chat and email support for making changes before trip
- Dedicated customer service at airport arrival hall
- Baggage loading and off-loading service
- Gratuities for staff and drivers
The duration of the transfer takes anywhere from 60 to 90 minutes depending on the location of your hotel.
Going to your hotel
Airport shuttles depart Hong Kong International Airport every 15-30 minutes from 07:00 to 23:00 every day. Please note that some hotels have a shorter schedule.
Going to the airport
For return transfers back to the airport, the pick-up schedule differs for each hotel. A complete schedule will be displayed for your hotel during the online booking process. We recommend choosing a pick-up time that is at least 3 hours before your flight.
Butterfly on Prat
Empire Hotel Kowloon
Harbour Grand Kowloon
Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees
Harbour Plaza Metropolis
Holiday Inn Golden Mile
Hyatt Regency Tsim Sha Tsui
InterContinental Grand Stanford
Langham Hong Kong
Marco Polo Gateway
Marco Polo Hong Kong
Marco Polo Prince
New World Millennium (formerly Nikko Hotel)
Panorama Hotel By Rhombus
Peninsula Hong Kong
Ramada Hotel Kowloon
Regal Kowloon Hotel
Royal Pacific Hotel
Sheraton Hong Kong
Stanford Hillview Hotel
The Luxe Manor
The Royal Garden
Metropark Hotel Kowloon
Metropark Hotel Mongkok
Rosedale Hotel Kowloon
Royal Plaza Hotel
Silka West Kowloon Hotel
YWCA Anne Black Guest House
Eaton Hong Kong
Novotel Nathan Road
Silka Seaview Kowloon Hotel
Best Western Plus (formerly Ramada Hong Kong)
Butterfly On Hollywood
Conrad Hong Kong
Courtyard by Marriott
Hotel Jen (formerly Traders Hotel)
Island Pacific Hotel
JW Marriott Hotel
Silka Seaview Kowloon Hotel
Bonaparte By Rhombus*
Butterfly On Morrison*
Cosmo Hotel Hong Kong
Cosmopolitan Hotel Hong Kong
Empire Hotel Hong Kong
Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
Hotel Pennington by Rhombus
Luk Kwok Hotel
Metropark Hotel, Wanchai
Novotel Century Hong Kong
Renaissance Harbour View
South Pacific Hotel
The Charterhouse Hotel
The Harbour View
Wesley Hong Kong
Wharney Guangdong Hotel
Wifi Boutique Hotel**
* Drop-off & pick-up at South Pacific Hotel
** Drop-off & pick-up at Novotel Century Hotel
Crowne Plaza Causeway Bay
Empire Hotel Causeway Bay
Excelsior Hong Kong Hotel
Harbour Grand Hong Kong
Harbour Plaza North Point
Ibis North Point
L’ Hotel Causeway Bay Harbour View
Lanson Place Hotel
Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay
Newton Hotel Hong Kong
Park Lane Hong Kong
Regal Hongkong Hotel
Rosedale Hong Kong (formerly Rosedale on the Park)
South China Hotel
Silka Far East Hotel
Disneyland Hotel Hong Kong
Disney’s Hollywood Hotel
L’hotel Nina Et Convention Centre
To make changes to your booking while in Hong Kong, you may contact us by calling our Hong Kong telephone number: 8191 6680
We also have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If this service does not meet your expectation, you may contact us and request a full refund within 14 days after the transfer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Consider booking a private car service to guarantee a comfortable and hassle-free transfer to your hotel.
It is a comfortable transfer service that serves all major hotels in Hong Kong. Most importantly, it doesn’t cost much more than the shuttle service if you have a party of 3 or more people.
- Your online booking ensures your reservation and your airport shuttle service is always ready for your arrival or pick-up.
- On the other hand, you may need to wait up to an hour for a vacant taxi in the airport or city centre during busy hours.
- A taxi can hold a maximum of 3 passengers and 2 large suitcases (don’t forget additional fees are required for baggage).
- Airport shuttle service has no baggage limit or any fees. Also, your group doesn’t have to be separated as a shuttle can accommodate up to 49 people.
- You may encounter scams, rude service, and communication problems quite frequently with taxi drivers.
- Finally We promise you a convenient and hassle-free airport transfer experience or you get your money back. Guaranteed.
Please request changes at least 48 hours before the original scheduled service so we have enough time to complete all your requests.